I posted on this forum
http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/forums/p/2170/8904.aspx

The answer was: "I'm afraid not.  This is an open-source project, and the
encryption Dr. Hipp sells is not open source."

but as the license of system.data.sqlite is "Released to the public domain,
use at your own risk!"
I think I can integrate the encrypted sqlite lib, that I will buy, into
system.data.sqlite.

I would just like to have a bit of guidance...

Best regards,
Sylvain