From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of Gilles Ganault
Sent: 24 February 2010 12:30
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] [VB.Net] Working with SQLite?

Hello

I'm only getting started with VB.Net, and I need a way to work with an
SQLite 3 database.

According to the wiki, the following solutions seem to be currently
supported:

=============
System.Data.SQLite
http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/

Devart dotConnect for SQLite
www.devart.com/dotconnect/sqlite/

.NET Mono ADO.NET provider for SQLite
www.mono-project.com/SQLite

myGeneration
www.mygenerationsoftware.com/portal/default.aspx

LightSpeed - .NET O/R Mapper with full support for SQLite
www.mindscape.co.nz/products/lightspeed/