On 6 Mar 2010, at 3:04pm, Joe wrote:

> Is there a pre-compiled SEE release available? One that matches the current
> public release? As far as I know we have no need to customize SQLite, and
> even if we did I am not sure we would even know how ... it isn't what we do.

I think that if you paid the licensee fee this would be made available to you,
or easy instructions can be prepared for you if you're using a rare platform.
But I don't know for sure, and you should contact the company using the email
address at the bottom of the page I quoted.

I can tell you that the extra protection facilities are very easy to use and
add almost no work to what you'd need to do to work with unencrypted databases.
 But they do encrypt the entire database file, so if you need to have people
access one table but not another, they may not suit what you want.  email the
address and discuss it.

Simon.