On Sat, 6 Mar 2010, Richard Cooke wrote:

> Our application could have up to 10,000 users via a public facing web
> site.  As a first stab at the schema, I thought I'd have one "Master User"
> database which will probably look like this:

Richard,

   If I recall correctly, SQLite does not do well with multiple, simultaneous
access. I suggest that you take a look here:
             <http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=SqliteNetwork>

and look at the multiuser/network client-server tools built on top of
SQLite3.

   For our needs, we use SQLite as the embedded back end to single-user
applications and postgres or mysql for multiuser and Web-based apps.

Rich