I'm trying to put together some documentation and need some help
  from SQLite users utilizing non-C languages.  The wiki page on SQLite
  wrappers is a bit of a mess, so I'm hoping some people that actually
  use these languages can offer some opinions.

  In specific, I'm trying to understand the current state of drivers
  and wrappers for:

  - Java JDBC.  Is there a "the" driver for JDBC?  These seem to
    be popular, with some common code paths:

    http://www.ch-werner.de/javasqlite/
    http://www.zentus.com/sqlitejdbc/index.html
    http://www.xerial.org/trac/Xerial/wiki/SQLiteJDBC

  - .NET   The wiki lists a dozen or so wrappers, but most look like
    they were weekend projects that never really went anywhere. Is
    there a supported open-source .NET/ADO.NET driver that has established
    itself?  Or at least one that is well supported and likely to have
    a future?  The two big ones seem to be:

    http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/
    http://www.mono-project.com/SQLite

    And they seem to be related (at least the newer SQLite v3 stuff).
    I must admit I'm a bit lost here.  I know nothing of .NET.

  If you're the developer of one of these packages or want to express a
  strong personal opinion, please feel free to contact me off-list.

  Thanks!

   -j

"Our opponent is an alien starship packed with atomic bombs.  We have
 a protractor."   "I'll go home and see if I can scrounge up a ruler
 and a piece of string."  --from Anathem by Neal Stephenson