Thanks for help. As a novel sqlite user, it seems I need more.

According to documents, sqlite_busy will happen if new reader cannot get
shared_lock or new writer cannot get reserved_lock.
I didn't see sqlite_busy error from my application.

My usage is that:
single process, multi-thread, multi-database files

multi-database files
I divided the tables into 2 database files to "increase" concurrency. A
thread may open two database file at same time, but two database never
appear in one sql statement. Is this likely to cause any issue?

about "one connection per thread"
Does this mean I need to close the current database connection before I can
make the next connection to same database file even through they are not
shared?
I tend to use short-lived database connections locally defined within each
function. Though it is not shared, it seems there may be cases where more
than 1 database connections are held (in nested function calls). Will this
cause any issue?