actually yes, because this is the minimal size of a char in UTF-8, because
sqlite3_value_text returns the

----- Mensagem original -----
De: "Jay A. Kreibich" <j...@kreibi.ch>
Para: "General Discussion of SQLite Database" <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 17 de Março de 2010 15:19:43
Assunto: Re: [sqlite] Why we don't have strpos function?

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 01:15:35PM -0300, Israel Lins Albuquerque scratched on
the wall:
> There are the patch:

Which seems to assume one character equals one byte.

-j

--
Jay A. Kreibich < J A Y @ K R E I B I.C H >

"Our opponent is an alien starship packed with atomic bombs. We have
a protractor." "I'll go home and see if I can scrounge up a ruler
and a piece of string." --from Anathem by Neal Stephenson

Atenciosamente,

Israel Lins Albuquerque
Desenvolvimento
Polibrás Brasil Software Ltda.