Hi,
I was experimenting a bit with R*Tree extension in my project and I encountered
weird behavior. Consider following code:

CREATE VIRTUAL TABLE table USING rtree
(
        Id      INTEGER NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,
        MinX    REAL,
        MaxX    REAL,
        MinY    REAL,
        MaxY    REAL
);

INSERT INTO table (MinX,MaxX,MinY,MaxY) VALUES (1,1,1,1)

All the sql code executes correctly but sqlite3_last_insert_rowid(db) returns
0xcccccccccccccccc value (uninitialized variable under debug builds in VC2005 I
use). While stepping into sqlite source code I found that rtreeUpdate method
doesn't even touch outgoing parameter pRowid (unlike fe. fts3UpdateMethod in
FTS3 module) that should return "new last row id" (at least I think).

I'm using latest 3.6.23 version (amalgamation).

Is it bug? Or am I missing something? Workaround?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Petr Minář