Thanks very much for the quick response! Unfortunately, the android
SQLiteDatabase class deletes the database when it hits this, so it doesn't
give me a chance to do that. However I do have a channel to the android db
developers, so I will forward this onto them, and hopefully they can do
something with it.

Thanks again for your help.