Hi Tom,
> One feature of this software is its ability to facilitate data entry in views
> (ie not just tables). So I am especially interested in SQLite files that make
> use of views, triggers, relationships etc. Some simple, some advanced.
>
> Can you direct me to were I might find some useful templates?

I am completing an SQLite application that maybe of interest to you. It
builds temporary tables for user entry of Internet Messaging information
resources and assets. Views (will) play an useful role for user to
enable him to gain different perspectives of his stored information
resources and assets for use in project management and threading
information. These perspectives begin to put the resources into
relationships that provide potential to approach project management issues.

If you are interested, I don't feel comfortable discussing details on
this busy mailing list; send me an email with any questions or remarks
you may have. We can clarify the details and come back to the list later.

Let me know what you think- Gary Gabriel

BTW- if you haven't done so already; it may be of use to the user to add
extensions: VirtualText and Jean-Christophe Deschamps has an extension
for fuzzy search for example.