Hi All,

I am using SQLite in a C# .NET application. I am inserting into tables
without any issues as confirmed by the SQLite Admin tool.
However, later in the application, I want to query the table where I
inserted the data, I get the following exception:

"Failed to enable constraints. One or more rows contain values violating
non-null, unique, or foreign-key constraints."

There are no keys in the table (I removed them to try to solve this
problem), nor NOT NULL, nor foreign keys. A simple select
shouldn't worry about that, anyway. Here is my code:

                string sql = "select * from Table";
                mycommand.CommandText = sql;
                reader = mycommand.ExecuteReader();
                dt.Load(reader);
                reader.Close();

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Joseph Burnett | Principal Software Engineer | FIDELITY INSTITUTIONAL
TECHNOLOGY
2 Contra Way
Merrimack, NH 03054
603.791.5113