On 6 Apr 2010, at 9:03pm, Burnett, Joe wrote:

> Yes, I was able to open the DB file using the command line tool.
> I am unable to do so programmatically using C# .NET 2008.

Okay, there are some other steps in this test.

Rename that database file or move it somewhere safe.
Use the sqlite3 command-line tool to make a new database, and put just one
table in it.
See if you can use your program to open this new database.

What I'm trying to do is establish if there's some problem with your required
database.  Perhaps it's corrupt in some way.

If you get the same fault with this dummy database, the fault is with your code
or your programming environment.  If the dummy database works fine, the fault
is with the database you're trying to work with.

Also ...

On 6 Apr 2010, at 8:30pm, Burnett, Joe wrote:

> I have a SQLite application running just fine on Windows XP SP3. I am
> attempting to move the application to Windows 2003
> Enterprise Edition. However, the connection open method returns null.
> The connection string is good. The database file is there.

What value does sqlite3_open return ?

And are you actually using sqlite3_ function calls or are you using a framework
or library ?

Simon.