On 04/09/2010 11:13 AM, Shaun Seckman (Firaxis) wrote:
> What is the best way to ensure that all commands are executed?

Load the whole file into memory or memory map it.  Then call
sqlite3_prepare/step/reset.  prepare will point you to the beginning of the
next statement if there is one.

> The documents state that sqlite3_complete() only returns a 1 if the
> statement is complete.  Were this method to return the index into the
> character array to denote WHERE the SQL statement is complete, I could
> use that to parse multiple statements.

sqlite3_complete tells you if there are one (or more) complete statements.
It would be useful if you were providing an interactive shell.  You could
also use it with prepare/step/reset to read the file in statement sized chunks.

Roger