Hi all,

Currently I am working in a project where we are developing a CE
product, which is using a DB which was developed by one of our teams.
I am facing some of the below mentioned issues with the current DB:

    * Listing of more than 3000 .jpeg files will produce a system hang
    * Cannot simultaneously update and list the contents in the table
    * Sorting can be done only by using a maximum of two fields

So right now we are thinking about moving to SQLite as it has proved its
features in many CE devices.
But still I would like to get more clarity in the above issues and I
would like to know how SQLite solves the above issues.

I would also like to know how SQLite stores AVCHD files in the DB.
As you know AVCHD files have a peculiar directory structure(association
with .cpi files), how is it handled in SQLite?

Regards,
Sen
/
///