I don't know anything about internal support of pages bigger than 32k.
But I want to warn you: each table and each index in SQLite occupy at
least 1 database page. So let's say you have 4 tables with 1
additional index each (besides 'integer primary key' one). With 256k
pages this schema will result in a database of more than 2 Mb without
any data stored. Is your embedded FS okay with this storage amount?

Pavel