On 26 Apr 2010, at 11:09am, Andy Gibbs wrote:

> I notice in the fossil repository that Sqlite is now moving towards version
> 3.7.0.  According to the pagehttp://www.sqlite.org/news.html#2009_sep_11, it
> is anticipated that recursive triggers will be enabled by default from
> version 3.7.0 (cf also http://www.sqlite.org/limits.html#max_trigger_depth).
> Please can I simply enquire whether this is still to be expected?

I don't know the answer to this question, but I have considered it in one of my
programs.  It simply issues a "PRAGMA recursive_triggers = 'on'", then does a
"PRAGMA recursive_triggers" and looks to see what it gets back.  Anything but a
'1' indicates too early a version of SQLite, so it triggers an error message
and a quit.

Simon.