Yes, I did understand. But how we can resolve this situation without
manual types casting? Now datatyping working correct only with manual
casting but it's hard to use:

sqlite> CREATE TABLE T2 (N INTEGER CHECK(TYPEOF(N) = 'integer'));
sqlite> INSERT INTO T2 VALUES('5');
Error: constraint failed
sqlite> INSERT INTO T2 VALUES(CAST('5' AS INTEGER));

--
Best regards, Alexey Pechnikov.
http://pechnikov.tel/