Hi listers,

Suppose I have a file called "audio.wav" and I want to store it inside a
database. If I correctly understood, I could create a table like that:

create table test

(

id integer primary key,

name text not null,

file blob not null

);

I have never dealt with blob fields, so perhaps I need to read something
before. But I don't know where? It is not only a doubt about Sqlite, but mainly
about blob files.

Is it simple to embed "audio.wav" in the database? After doing it, I can delete
the original file, knowing that inside the database there is not only the
reference to file, but the own file? And how to save it again in a file?

What I imagine is that we need a handle for the file, we call a Sqlite function
with this handle and get a pointer wich we save in the blob field. Likely there
is a function to do the opposit operation.

Everything I find in Google presumes I have alredy understood ow blob fields
works.

Best regards,

Luciano