Mr. D. Richard Hipp,

10-year anniversary a great news and real pleasure to see how your and
supporters' skills turn this library into such big power. Sometimes it makes
me sad I can't explain to a non-developer what is so great about sqlite,
what makes it appearing in so many software packages. If I had power, I'd be
glad to calculate and see how many sqlite-related reads and writes are
taking place on the whole earth. I'm sure it's a big number :)

Thank you for sqlite!

Max Vlasov