Sylvain,

I have given it a try and it isn't working.  First a quick questions:
Is qsqlite.dll statically linked to the sqlite code or dynamically
linked?  The sqlite3.lib I am trying to link to is the for dynamically
linking, aka requiring the sqlite3.dll.  I am guessing that is the
issue, but since it will take me a while to spin up a statically
linked version of the lib, I thought I might ask before running down
that rat whole;)

Sam