I have a C# from which I am trying to perform a COMMIT. The INSERT does not
throw an error but no data is inserted. I have tried a couple ways of
COMMITTING:

try
        {
            SQLiteTransaction liteTransaction =
Connection.BeginTransaction();
            SQLiteCommand command = new
SQLiteCommand(insert.BuildInsert(tableName, keyValuePairs), Connection);
            command.Transaction = liteTransaction;
            command.ExecuteNonQuery();
            liteTransaction.Commit();
        }
        catch (SQLiteException e)
        {
            //error
            connection.Close();
        }

And Just and Explicit Commit:

INSERT INTO TestData
(deepbreathing,usertechnique,guidedimagery,yoga,exercise,meditation,prayer,somethingelse,howoften,numtechniques,userreturn,chosentechnique,chosentechnique)VALUES
("true","I will try to use deep
breathing.","false","true","false","false","true","true","When I'm
stressed","1","true","deepbreathing","deepbreathing"); COMMIT;

Can anyone helps?