Greg,

Thanks for the explanation. So it's Sleepycat license, ok, but we still
can't use it in an application with proprietary code, right?

It would be interesting to track the progress of SQLite/BDB. Roger Binns has
noted some important issues, but granted those are solved, would you say
SQLite/BDB is going to be an acceptable solution as an in-process
server-side database?

Is there a vision how BDB, now with SQLite, fits into the family of Oracle's
products? Clearly it's far from Oracle Database, but do you foresee
competition with MySQL team? Just asking :)

Igor