On the download page of the draft website:

     http://www.sqlite.org/draft/download.html

you can now find amalgamations (the sqlite3.c source file) for
development snapshots.  These snapshots are intended for beta-testing
only.  Interfaces and file formats in these snapshots are subject to
change.  Nevertheless, these snapshots should be reasonably stable in
the sense that they pass our internal tests.

It will be a great help to our testing efforts if you will give one of
these amalgamations a try in your software and report any problems you
encounter to this mailing list.  Thanks.

D. Richard Hipp
d...@hwaci.com