On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 09:13:01AM -0500, Peng Yu scratched on the wall:

> I was asking whether it is possible to use Shebang with sqlite script.
> If it is possible, would you please show me how to modify the
> following script to do so?

  Not possible.  Shebang assumes the input file can be given as the
  last argument.  sqlite3's options structure is not setup that way.
  Even if it was, shebang generally only works on systems that
  understand "#" as a comment.

  You can get around the first issue with a small wrapper shell
  script, but I don't think you can fix the second problem without
  modifications to sqlite3.

   -j

"Intelligence is like underwear: it is important that you have it,
 but showing it to the wrong people has the tendency to make them
 feel uncomfortable." -- Angela Johnson