We are in the final phases of development for SQLite version 3.7.0.
The key enhancement over version 3.6.23.1 is support for the use of
write-ahead logs for transaction control.  See
http://www.sqlite.org/draft/wal.html
  for additional information on how this might enhance your  use of
SQLite.

The transition from 3.6.23.1 to 3.7.0 is a large one, and we would
appreciate beta testing.  Recent snapshots of SQLite can be found at
http://www.sqlite.org/draft/download.html
  and those snapshots pass all of our extensive tests.  But testing
can only prove the existence of bugs, not their absence and so we are
eager for others to try out the latest code changes, and in particular
the new write-ahead log feature, and let us know your experiences,
before we make the next release.

Please provide feedback - positive, negative, or indifferent - to this
mailing list.

We are currently aiming to release 3.7.0 sometime during July.  Thank
you in advance for your help in testing this important new release.

D. Richard Hipp
d...@hwaci.com