Thanks for prompt replies. I did as you advised, and included the .h file as
a source file and copied your code. But when I compiled it, I got these
linking errors:

1>Linking...
1>TestSqlite.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _sqlite3_close
referenced in function _main
1>TestSqlite.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _sqlite3_free
referenced in function _main
1>TestSqlite.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _sqlite3_exec
referenced in function _main
1>TestSqlite.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _sqlite3_open
referenced in function _main
1>C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Visual Studio
2008\Projects\TestSqlite\Debug\TestSqlite.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 4
unresolved externals

Any ideas what I did wrong?

Thanks