On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 09:42:41PM -0400, Sam Carleton scratched on the wall:
> Is there any way to bind to this query?
>
> SELECT * FROM table WHERE tableId IN ( ? );
>
> Where ? should be 1,2,3,4

  You can do IN ( ?, ?, ?, ? ), but I'm guessing that's not the answer
  you're looking for.

  There is no general-purpose way of doing this that can be used for
  different size lists.  You can have different statements with
  different numbers of parameters, but each statement parameter can
  represent only one value.

   -j

"Intelligence is like underwear: it is important that you have it,
 but showing it to the wrong people has the tendency to make them
 feel uncomfortable." -- Angela Johnson