Yuck...do you know what bandwidth you have?  Looks kind of like a T1 line to me.

That should allow 100Meg to come across in about 13 minutes if it's not being
used for anything else.  Unless you're monitoring time usage in your
application how do you know where your time is being spent?  If the T1 line is
busy that will slow you down more and if you're not measuring both Oracle and
Sqlite time independently how do you know??

I would optimize your local write first to see what the optimum transaction
size is and other options you can set.  Then use those options on your network
write.

And have you considered trying 3.7.0 and use WAL?  Seems like your application
might benefit quite a bit from that.

You could also split your app in 2 (this would work witih CLAR too).  Have your
Oracle app write to a named pipe and your CLAR/SQlite read the data from the
name pipe.  Then your Oracle app can trot off to retrieve another record whild
your DB app writes to your database.  This is a pretty simple way to do
multitasking without writing code and would get rid of some your latency.

I assume you've got a test data file with all your SQL statements in it that
you can test with?  That's the best way to optimize your local database writing
options.

Michael D. Black
Senior Scientist
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems