On Friday, July 23, 2010 1:26 PM, Richard Hipp wrote:

> You need TCL 8.5 or (even better) 8.6.  TCL 8.4 is not adequate
> to run the newer parts of the test suite.

Again, thank you for your quick response.

Please can I suggest that the configure scripts be updated to reflect this
change in dependencies?

For example, at line 12262 in 'configure', "for ac_prog in tclsh8.4 tclsh"
should perhaps be changed to "for ac_prog in tclsh8.6 tclsh8.5 tclsh"?
There is also a similar line in configure.ac (line 142).  Line numbers are
appropriate to the latest versions of these files in fossil.

Best regards and thanks

Andy