From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
On Behalf Of Pavel Ivanov
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 12:00 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] using sqlitejdbc-v056 with ant build file

> I'd still like
> to know what I can pass to the jdbc driver to make it know I don't
> expect a recordset.  I haven't found any information on this.  Since

According to documentation on Ant's sql task you don't have to show it
explicitly whether you expect recordset to be returned or not. So
apparently there's some problem in communication between Ant and
SQLite JDBC driver, probably incorrect implementation of JDBC driver
in some rarely used method. I'd suggest to ask about that JDBC driver
developers if they are available.

Pavel