Michael,
In this particular instance my questions were posed rhetorically to the OP
after I had given his trigger a little more thought.  But I can be lazy, for
sure, so if you don't mind I'll keep your rebuke ready to hand for the next
time it's deserved, which should be soon as it's hot and humid here.

Regards
Tim Romano
Swarthmore PA