On 27.08.2010 18:58, Noah Hart wrote:

> http://www.sqlite.org/pragma.html#pragma_journal_mode states
>
> The OFF journaling mode disables the atomic commit and rollback capabilities
> of SQLite. The ROLLBACK command no longer works; it behaves in an undefined
> way. Applications must avoid using the ROLLBACK command when the journal
> mode is OFF

I had read this, too, before posting my report, and that's why I
acknowledged that it might just be a regression and not a bug.

> I don't think this is a bug, just different undefined results.

But the fact that this is actually part of the test suite
(savepoint.test) where it works well with locking_mode=normal makes me
believe that it is not just some undefined behavior, even if the
documentation says so.

Ralf