---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Leran Liu <j...@phranywhere.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 12:06 PM
Subject: Question about SQLite
To: d...@hwaci.com

Hi, I have question about the SQLite, do I need to install the exe in order
to use it in the client side?   Is there any alternatives just by deploying
the System.data.Sqlite?

Many thanks

*Leran Liu (Jason)*

* *

*Software Development Manager***

Phone: (800) 842-5758 x 1007

Direct:  (706) 629-3744 x 1007

Fax:       (972)-518-0958

www.phranywhere.com

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:** This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain
confidential information, which is privileged and protected from disclosure
by Federal and State confidentiality laws, rules or regulations. This e-mail
and attachments, if any, are intended for the designated addressee only.  If
you are not the designated addressee, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this e-mail and its attachments, if
any, may be unlawful and may subject you to legal consequences. If you have
received this e-mail and attachments in error, please contact Health One
Alliance immediately at 800-842-5758 and delete the e-mail and its
attachments from your computer*

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org