hello,

after modifying some tables, natural join stopped working  ???

I've 2 tables, each with a field named "vlid", which is the primary key in one
of the tables

until a few moments ago, this worked perfectly

select Header from vraag
  natural join vraaglist
  where Nr = 0 and vraaglist.Name = 'eortc_br23'

but now it returns an empty string (while the string shouldn't be empty).

I test that by doing an explicit join

select Header from vraag
  join vraaglist on vraag.vlid = vraaglist.vlid
  where Nr = 0 and vraaglist.Name = 'eortc_br23'

which gives me the correct string of the field Header.

exchanging the 2 tables in the above statements, gives exactly the same results.

Is my database corrupt ?

thanks,
Stef Mientki