Hey guys.

I have a master server which uses SQLite.  Clients connect to the master
server.  The clients also use SQLite databases but they are not in
general similar the the server db.

However, there is a table which has the same definition on the server
and client.  I *do not* wish to sync this table.  I wish to send a query
subset of the rows in the table on the server to the client.

The server and client communicat via TCP, but also use a lot of file
sending.

I was wondering what would be the best way to send rows as a file,
exported to the server and then imported by the client?  Is there a
better way that simply converting to a text file and then back?

Thanks,
Ian