I read about optimization for page_size, and I'll try to use different
size to check if I got speed up with page size 4096 instead of 1024.
Anyway, did you make some tests about this speed up? which operation are
faster with 4096 page size: Select, insert or delete?

Il 22/09/2010 20.19, Max Vlasov ha scritto:
>    1024 for everything except Windows.  The Windows filesystem module
>>   attempts to match the page size to the minimum write block of the
>>   filesystem.  For a typical NTFS volume, that's usually 4K.
>>

> Jay, small correction, the default page_size on windows is still 1024
> (checked it), there's just an advice on the site wiki to change it to the
> cluster size immediately after the db creation (
> http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=PerformanceTuningWindows).
>
> Max

Selea s.r.l.

        Michele Pradella R&D