Hemant Shah <hj...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The MD5Sum column is char[33], the sum is 32 characters long, the C datatype
> is also char[33] (i.e. one extra character for NULL
> termination).

This is largely irrelevant to the issue at hand.

> I thought the bind text column function stopped at the first NULL character

It does, if you pass -1 for the fourth parameter (the length). It doesn't if
you pass an explicit length. SQLite can happily store text with embedded NUL
characters.

> so the column should not have NULL character.

Have you tried the query I suggested? Does or does not it return any rows? You
don't need to guess.
--
Igor Tandetnik