Not sure if ODBC questions belong here, feel free to point me to a better
forum.

I'm using current SQLite (3.7.2) via a visual c++ app.  We're connecting a
sqlite3 database via ODBC (driver from , also current version - 0.87).  If I
do either an insert or update using an accented character (e.g. André), it
works fine, and I can check it using anything that directly connects to the
database (I've been using SQLiteStudio and SQLiteAdmin) and it looks fine.
When I go to do a select via the ODBC connection, however, I get back
garbage for the accented character (specifically, I get André).

I don't think the app settings are a problem, since the accent works fine
through the insert, and step into doesn't get me past the SQLFetch from
Microsoft's odbc layer, and I don't think it's sqlite, since it appears to
be correct when viewed through a direct connection, which just leaves the
odbc layer.  Does anyone have any pointers on where I can look to figure
this out?

Thanks,
Greg