I suspect that my wrapper may be using the wrong function for drop trigger.
 When I drop the trigger using the command line interface, it works fine.
 But when I drop the trigger using my program and the DLL, I get a trigger
not found error.  Then when I try to create the same trigger, I get a
trigger already exists, followed by a malformed database.

The wrapper I have been using uses sqlite3_get_table for all query
functions.

I have found references to this same problem on other sites.  I gather they
are using their own wrapper.  link:
http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/forums/t/650.aspx

I have not seen a document describing all the functions in the DLL, so I am
looking for help determining if there is a more appropriate function to call
when dropping a trigger.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

John