On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 4:05 PM, Richard Hipp <d...@sqlite.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 8:00 AM, Dan Kennedy <danielk1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > > It seems that something changed in the query optimizer.
> >
> > Thanks for the report. We think this has been fixed in
> > fossil already. 3.7.3 should be the same as 3.6.23 for
> > this query.
> >

> The 3.7.3 release will be Real Soon Now.  Please consider downloading a
> snapshot from http://www.sqlite.org/draft/download.html and giving it a
> try
> and letting us now (quickly!) if there are any remaining problems.

Richard, this is not the initial poster, but my tests shows that a similar
query for one of my fts bases now returned to be fast (30 ms). The same
query for 3.7.2 was real slow, even more than 8 seconds mentioned

Looks like I wasn't right about intentional behavior of the optimizer, more
like some side effect of the changes

Max