Hi All,

*Ignore my previous email, Please. I am sorry for that SPAM email.*

While referring the SQLite documentation, about the database encoding in the
pages -

                http://www.sqlite.org/datatype3.html
                http://www.sqlite.org/pragma.html#pragma_encoding

I learnt that an SQLite database uses either one of the encoding - UTF-8,
UTF-16, UTF-16le/be as its "database encoding". Consider the following:-

Say, suppose I write a SQLite query to insert Japanese text which is encoded
in EUC-JP, in to a table in SQLite database (UTF-8 encoding).

Is it that, the encoding of the text will be automatically converted from
EUC-JP to UTF-8 for storage by the SQLite engine? or
Does the user has to take care of the encoding conversion before inserting
such a text into the database, making sure that data inserted is always in
UTF-8 encoding?

Let me know, please.

Thanks,
Harsha