I would like to add the 6 months, 12 months 18 months and 24 months to a
date entered into the sqlite database. The date in the database is in sql
formate YYYY-MM-DD. The dates will be used for a filter. The filter will
pull Rows from a table. Like the first filter would be the Date entered to
Six months from the Date Entered. The Next would be Six months +1 to twelve
months from the date entered. The filter is based on the enter date.

If the enter date is 2010-06-01, I would like to create a filter in table
that would only pull records that are in the date range of 2010-06-01  to
2010-12-01 (which is six months from the enter date.

I appreicate your help in advance.