Hello,

We are running SQLite 3.7.3 on an embedded device and using C API to
interact with the DB. One of our goals is to ensure that the database
on disk never grows past certain size. We open DB connection once and
it stays open for the whole duration of C application. The following
PRAGMAs are used to open the database:

page_size=1024
max_page_count=5120
count_changes=OFF
journal_mode=OFF
temp_store=MEMORY

When we hit the limit with the INSERT statement we get back
SQLITE_FULL, which is fine and is expected at some point. However, all
subsequent SELECTs or, in fact, any other DB interactions return
SQLITE_CORRUPT. That is until we close and re-open the same database
again, we can then SELECT,DELETE and UPDATE without a problem.

Is this intended behaviour?
Are we doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Andrei