From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of Lynton Grice
Sent: 22 November 2010 09:28 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] Compile 64bit version of SQLIte on Solaris?

Hi there,

I am getting the following error when trying to compile SQLite on a Solaris
64 bit machine:

/usr/local/bin/gcc -m64 -R/usr/sfw/lib/64 -c -fPIC -DHAVE_USLEEP  sqlite3.c

sqlite3.c:1: sorry, unimplemented: 64-bit mode not compiled in

Can someone please let me know how I can do this so I can use SQLite on a 64
bit Solaris machine?

Thanks

Lynton