Hello hopefully someone can help me out on this item

I import a CSV flat file into a table (using sqliteman as GUI).  The flat file
has NULL values as simply no data between two delimiters (I use 'tab' as
Delimiter).

The resulting table does not treat 'no data' between 2 delimiters as NULL.
When I run CHECK constraints etc. on it it behaves as if the 'no data' was some
value.  For example in a query it will show an empty value but not as NULL (I
can see this as SQLiteman has highlights showing NULL fields).

How can I set up Sqlite so it will read 'no data' between two delimiters as
NULL on file import?  Thanks

Richard Freggi