From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org on behalf of Marco Era
Sent: Thu 12/2/2010 4:37 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: EXTERNAL:[sqlite] Database corrupted

Hello,
I'm doing some tests to get the best out of the threading models for sqlite.
All tests are done on a multicore processor, windows XP; sqlite is working in
WAL mode.

I've got a database image corrupted when using SQLITE_THREADSAFE=2 and two
threads, each opening a private connection to the same database. sqlite3*
pointers are not shared, each thread has his own.

Compiling with SQLITE_THREADSAFE=1 seems to work well, but I will test it more.

Am is missing something?
Do I have to synchronize the threads?
Thanks in advance.