I'm using Lemon for a non-sqlite related project and it is exiting with an
assertion failure that I would like to understand. I have extracted the
following small set of productions from a larger grammar. The "list" production
happens to be the start symbol in the larger grammar.

list    ::= list DELIMITER command.
list    ::= command.
command ::= TERMINAL1.
command ::= TERMINAL2.

When I place these in a .y file by themselves and build the file, Lemon fails
with:

Assertion failed: apx->type==SH_RESOLVED || apx->type==RD_RESOLVED ||
apx->type==SSCONFLICT || apx->type==SRCONFLICT || apx->type==RRCONFLICT ||
apy->type==SH_RESOLVED || apy->type==RD_RESOLVED || apy->type==SSCONFLICT ||
apy->type==SRCONFLICT || apy->type==RRCONFLICT, file lemon.c, line 1065

The odd thing is I use this pattern to parse lists of things elsewhere in the
grammar without issue. Any insight appreciated.

TIA,
Jamie

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally
protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the