From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
On Behalf Of Kees Nuyt
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 12:38 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Selecting a group of entries based on RowID.

On Tue, 7 Dec 2010 10:44:31 -0800, Kirk Clemons
<k...@chiefarchitect.com> wrote:

>I would like to select each row in order from a table without getting the
>table information as well.
>This way I can insert them into another database with the same tables.
>How would I do this?

$ sqlite3 mydb.db3 ".dump TABLENAME"|grep -e ^INSERT

and pipe the result into the database command line tool of the other
database.
Your requirement "in order" is not satisfied this way, but since you
insert the data into another database the order is not important.

--
  (  Kees Nuyt
  )