Hi,

I'm developing a  windows mobile application using Visual Studio 2008.
I'm able to add  "System.Data.SQLite.dll" to my project's reference.
However, when I'm trying to add  "SQLite.Interop.060.DLL" to my project's
reference, it's throwing this error
*"A reference to SQLite.Interop.060.DLL cannot be added"
*
When I build cab file of my project and tried to run the application, I'm
getting this error
*Can't find PInvoke DLL 'SQLite.Interop.DLL' *

I tried adding SQLite.Interop.060.DLL to the project as content and in its
properties I set it to "Content" and "Copy always"
But I'm still getting the error.

What I noticed to the file type of SQLite.Interop.060.DLL is not showing as
"Assembly Type" in the cab builder project?
If I somehow able to add the project reference, the issue will be fixed.

Can anyone please help me with this ?

Thanks,
Naresh