On 02/03/2011 10:22 PM, Tiberio, Sylvain wrote:

> Dan,
>
> Thanks for your attention.
>
> sqlite3_extended_errcode() return 0xA0A that means SQLITE_IOERR_DELETE.

Earlier versions of SQLite ignored the return code of unlink(). That
is probably why you're not seeing a problem with 3.6.22.

Search the code for a function called "unixDelete". In sqlite3.c if
you are using the amalgamation, os_unix.c otherwise. Near the top
of that function is this:

   if( unlink(zPath)==(-1) && errno!=ENOENT ){
     return SQLITE_IOERR_DELETE;
   }

That's where your error is coming from. If you can put a call to
perror() or print the value of errno just before SQLITE_IOERR_DELETE,
it might show why that call to unlink() is failing. Printing out
"zPath" as well is probably a good idea.

Dan.